Bring your friends, family or co-workers to the Everett Community Ice Rink for Public Skating. Public skating sessions are available year-round and are open at various times throughout the week. Check the calendar for dates and times. Times may change from time to time.
Located adjacent to Angel Of The Winds Arena, the NHL regulation size ice sheet at the Everett Community Ice Rink is available for skaters of all skill levels and interests.
Public Session Rates
- $6.00 Admission
- $4.00 Skate Rental
- $4.50 Children 5 & Under (includes Skate Rental)
- Military w/ ID - $1.00 Discount on Admission
- Public Skating Punch Card - $30.00 for seven public sessions
(Limit 1 punch per person. Skate rental is included.)
- 6 Month Public Skating Pass - $100.00 Individual / $160.00 Family
Includes up to 4 family members per household. Prices do not include skate rental. Please call 425.322.2653 for details.
Discounted Skate Times & Rates
- Monday 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
- Thursday 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
- Sunday 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
- $6.00 Admission / $3.00 Skate Rental
For any additional questions, please call the Ice Rink front desk at (425) 322-2653.