Due to Governor Inslee’s COVID-19 restrictions announced on 11/15/20, the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center will only be open to the following starting November 17 through at least December 14, 2020:
- Professional training and testing that cannot be performed remotely, as well as all court and judicial branch-related proceedings.
- Occupancy in each meeting room is limited to 25 percent of indoor occupancy limits or 100 people, whichever is fewer.
From meetings and galas to trade shows and banquets, the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center has the perfect space for your needs.
We know that no two events are exactly alike, that's why the Conference Center is designed to be as flexible as its staff members, dedicated to making your event amazing.
- Accommodating groups and events from as few as 15 to a maximum of 800
- 11,385 square foot Grand Ballroom (configurable into four separate rooms)
- Executive Boardroom for meetings up to 24 people
- Multiple classroom-style breakout rooms available
Our Conference Center Sales Manager, Marcia, will be happy to work with you on booking an event at the Edward D. Hansen Conference Center. She can be reached by calling 425.322.2611 or emailing at [email protected].