This starts 10/6/2020 and will be reviewed as needed.
Angel Of The Winds Arena/Community Ice Rink is implementing a 7 day quarantine for any person or team that travels out of Washington State.
The Everett Community Ice Rink is open pursuant to the Fitness and Sporting Activities guidance from the Washington State Safe Start program.
For information about booking ice please contact Katrina McArthur at [email protected].
Review our reopen safety video below:
Please review our Phase II Guidelines & Requirements here.
To register for Stick N Puck sessions, purchase at this link.
To register for Members Only Skating sessions, click here (must already be a member with a 5-digit membership number). If you have any questions about membership skates, please call 425-322-2653.
The following guidelines will be in place at all times:
- Patrons are not allowed to enter the Everett Community Ice Rink if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19 (have not recovered or are still within the 14-day quarantine), had symptoms of COVID-19 (within the last 24 hours), or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 (within the last 14 days).
- Skaters will need to agree to follow our appropriate social distancing “staging/get ready” areas. These areas will give participants an area to put on skates and helmets when applicable. Skaters must also follow social distancing while on the ice.
- After each session, all participants will have 15 minutes to leave the premises. This will allow staff to clean and the next session to arrive 15 minutes before their session. No loitering.
- During Phase 2, all users must review the Fitness & Training Session Phase 2 Guidelines and sign a Participant Release/Waiver prior to their first facility use.
- Each guest that enters our facility will need to sign in and provide contact information for documentation purposes.
- No spectators allowed except for one adult parent/guardian/caregiver for each minor-aged participant allowed. Spectators must maintain physical distance of at least six (6) feet between each person. No spectators allowed for participants 18 and older.
- Participants need to come dressed and ready to their fullest capability prior to entering the rink. ALL locker rooms will remain closed during this time period. Customers must wait in their cars or otherwise away from the facility until they are allowed to arrive for the start of their ice time
- All patrons entering the facility are required to wear a facial covering or mask and keep it on at all times except while conducting physical activity on the ice, provided that a distance of at least six feet is maintained, and that the covering or mask is put back on immediately after the activity is complete
- You must bring your own water bottle and please fill up prior to arriving at the rink – water fountains will be turned off.
- The following link provides a video of our new entry and use procedures: watch video.
The Everett Community Ice Rink is an NHL regulation ice rink open year-round for public skating, local hockey leagues, figure skating, instructional lessons and much more!