Community Ice Rink Seeks Brand Partner
The quintessential community ice center in Everett, WA for 20 years!
The Everett Community Ice Rink is a cornerstone of connection to the Snohomish County community. The Ice Rink is part of a vision that provides a premier sports and entertainment experience in one of the fastest growing economic centers in Washington. We’re looking for a partner that shares our same excitement for community.
GET IN FRONT OF THE CROWD
Here at Angel Of The Winds Arena, we welcome in 630,000+ patrons through our doors on an annual basis. Our building is a regional epicenter for winter sports and entertainment, making it a community destination for all people of Snohomish County.
THE ICE RINK
- The largest and busiest ice rink in Snohomish County.
- In operation 363 days a year.
- 20 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- 200,000+estimated annual attendance.
- Host to every ice sport imaginable
- 625+ public skate sessions
- Home to Everett youth hockey
- Private Ice Skate lessons
- Ice skating competitions
- Learn to skate lesson series
- Learn to play hockey lesson series
- Public Stickand-puck sessions
- Private rentals
- Adult hockey leagues
- Birthday parties
- Group/corporate outings
- WHL Everett silvertips practice facility
ICE RINK WEBSITE PAGE
- 140,000+ page views annually
- Second most visited page (behind Events only)
ICE RINK OVERVIEW
- 250,000+ anticipated visitors in 2023
- 200,000+ visitors in 2022
- The premier full size ice rink in Snohomish County
- Extended floor space directly connected to Angel Of The Winds Arena
- Pro Skate Shop
- Located in the heart of Everett at Hewitt and Broadway Ave with easy access to I5 and Highway 2
- Home to Everett Youth Hockey
- Learn-to-Skate and Learn-to-Play-Hockey provide unique opportunity for kids to gain confidence
- Hub of figure skating and hockey competitions
- Opportunity to reach hockey parents who spend 35 hours with each visit
POTENTIAL PARTNER EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Pride in family-oriented, community gathering place
- Employees skate free
- Friends & Family Discount program for admission and rentals
- Twice yearly rental of entire facility for private events
BRINGING OUR PARTERSHIP TO LIFE
Naming rights partner assets span the Ice Rink itself, exterior signage, and Arena assets. To view some examples, please click below.
29,000 estimated daily traffic
200,000+ annual attendance
26,400+ average daily traffic
Private use included
POTENTIAL SPONSORSHIP BENEFITS
As naming rights partner, branding will be incorporated across every relevant consumer touchpoint. Below are potential partner assets:
- Static name on the building
- Entitlement of Rink with larger banner on SW wall
- Marquee advertising with name on all rink events
- Venue exterior window wraps
- In-facility signage (dasherboard ads, logo under scoreboard)
- Part of the vernacular-organic mentions of ______ Community Ice Rink
SOCIAL MEDIA (PAID & ORGANIC)
- Facebook & Instagram paid ads and organic posts
- Parents and ice rink users post photos to create organic search
- Logo and link on ice rink webpage (140,000+ page views annually)
- Exposure through email blasts to our database of 130,000+ and ads promoting upcoming events
PRINT & RADIO
- Spots on local radio stations advertising ice rink and partnership
- Paid print ads in Everett Herald featuring Ice Rink Community Programs on quarterly basis
- Ribbon cutting ceremony
- Named in all ice rink press releases
- 360-degree LED Ribbon Board advertisement showcasing ice rink programs and naming partner
- Backlit concourse sign with logo
- Premium Experiences - five suite nights for arena concerts, shows, and sporting events
- Private Rental of the Ice Rink twice yearly
- Employees skate free!
- Friends & family discount program