FAQs on Ticketing at AOTW Arena
Print At Home / Mobile Delivery Tickets
- First, check your junk or spam folder. It's possible that the email was sent there, but if it isn't there, please follow the steps below.
- "Sign in" to your account via the following link: angelofthewindsarena.com.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will be able to resend your print at home tickets.
- Tickets must be printed on paper
- Any print at home tickets that need to be printed at the Box Office will be subject to a reprint fee.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover are all accepted method of payment at the Angel Of The Winds Arena Box Office.
All tickets are subject to a facility fee. Tickets purchased online or through charge-by-phone, are subject to additional service charges.
Will Call Window
In order to pick up your tickets please bring with you:
- A government issued ID matching the name on the account, credit card used for the purchase, and the confirmation number will be required to pick up the tickets.
- Tickets will be released only to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- Please note: some events may have additional restrictions on picking up tickets at will call.
Tickets For Children
Discounted ticket prices for kids are available for some shows. Age restrictions and the amount of the discount vary by event and are at the discretion of the tour.
Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Paciolan, Angel Of The Winds Arena and/or the concert promoter at their discretion. This includes orders purchased due to technical system errors and/or orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number, other information.
Refunds / Exchanges
There are no refunds or exchanges on all tickets. Customers can upgrade tickets for events when possible; however this is not a guaranteed policy and is done at the sole discretion of the event promoter.
Tickets Purchased From The AOTW Arena Official Website or Box Office
- Call (425) 322-2645 or come in to the Box Office. The following information is required: original purchaser's name, date of purchase, credit card used and photo ID.
Once the original order has been found, replacement tickets will be printed and the original tickets will be voided.
*In all instances, tickets should be treated like cash. There is no guarantee on replacing tickets. Replacement tickets are subject to a $5 reprint fee per ticket.
*Tickets purchased through a 3rd-party retailer cannot be replaced if lost.
Cancelled or Postponed Events
In the event a performance is cancelled or rescheduled, information is immediately placed on the Angel Of The Winds Arena website. We will also send an email to the database of purchasers for that event, if we have contact information.
If an event is cancelled, refunds will be available at the original point of purchase. If the event is rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored at the new date. In most cases, refunds will also be available at the original point of purchase up until designated refund deadline.
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of a cancellation, the paid ticket price will be refunded. *Fees and charges associated with the ticket purchase may be retained.
Tickets purchased with a credit card will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the tickets. AOTW Arena is not responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized sources.
Ticket Brokers & Scalpers
Please be aware that ticket scalpers have become increasingly sophisticated by utilizing the Internet to resell tickets for performances at this venue at exorbitant markups. Scalpers purchase tickets the same way that you can purchase them yourself. Buying from ticket brokers or the secondary market does not necessarily give you better seating or a better deal.
In addition to paying much more than necessary, if there is a problem with an order (i.e. you receive counterfeit tickets or you do not receive your tickets), and you purchased tickets for shows we sell from any site other than this one, Angel Of The Winds Arena cannot help you. Further, in the event of any important show-related notices (showtime changes, cancellations, etc.) we will not be able to notify you.
If you have any questions about purchasing tickets, please call the Angel Of The Winds Arena box office at 425.322.2645.