Seattle Kraken Pre-Season Game
COVID-19 UPDATES TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
Seattle Kraken will require proof of COVID vaccination for the preseason game at Angel Of The Winds Arena. Doors open at 5:00 pm.
All patrons entering the venue will be required to wear a facial covering or mask and keep it on at all times while in the venue.
Everett, Wash. -- The Seattle Kraken announced that all guests 12 and older will be required to provide proof of vaccination upon entry to home games, including their NHL Preseason contest versus the Edmonton Oilers on October 1 at Angel Of The Winds Arena.
For fully vaccinated fans at Angel Of The Winds Arena, the following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine and date last dose was administered)
- A photo of attendee’s vaccine card on a mobile device
- Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record.
Those aged 12 and over who are unable to be vaccinated for approved reasons, may attend without proof of vaccination, however, must provide either
- Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of the performance start time or a negative COVID-19 rapid antigen
- A Rapid PCR test (administered by a pharmacist, clinician, or medical professional) taken within 8 hours of performance start.
For those eligible, the following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document from the test provider or laboratory
- An email or text message displayed on a mobile device from the test provider or laboratory
- The information provided must include the name of the individual tested, type of test performed, and date of negative result.
- Please note - Those eligible for approved medical reasons will be asked to provide a note from your provider in addition to a negative test result.
Proof of negative test will not be required for children under 12 years old.
If you are not yet vaccinated, you can still be fully vaccinated by October 1 by getting a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine, by Friday, September 17.
Under current state and local guidelines, all patrons five and older will be required to wear a face mask during the event, regardless of vaccination status, when not eating or drinking. Children 2-4 years old are encouraged to wear a mask when feasible.
Ticket holders to the Kraken preseason game at Angel Of The Winds Arena who cannot meet the vaccine mandate requirements are eligible for a refund of their ticket purchase via Ticketmaster. A separate email will be sent to ticketholders this week explaining the vaccination requirement including instructions on obtaining a refund.
Refund requests will be accepted through Ticketmaster. Any previously held or newly available seats for the game will then go on sale to the public via ticketmaster.com.
To request a refund, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Ticketmaster online account
- Click "My Tickets" to get to your "My Events" Page.
- Click the "See Details" button to the right of your order.
- Click the Contact Us button at the bottom right of the screen and chose "Email Us". Please ensure that in the Subject box, you select "Request a Refund or a Credit". In the Refund or Credit box, select "Refund", then let us know the Refund Quantity you are requesting ("Full" or "Part of My Order"). If Partial, you state which seats you would like refunded.
- Once you click the blue "Send" button, you will receive an automated reply letting you know that your refund has been submitted. Note that refunds will be processed to the original method of payment used at time of purchase, once funds are received from the Event Organizer.
Ticket holders can transfer tickets to family and friends if unable to attend through Ticketmaster’s Ticket Transfer feature – click here for instructions on transferring tickets.
To limit touchpoints for transactions, Angel of the Winds Arena has transitioned to a fully cashless arena, ensuring contactless options for food and beverage purchases. Transactions are more hygienic and help reduce the amount of time spent waiting in line for orders. Purchases can be completed with debit or credit cards and now featuring mobile payment options such as Google Pay and Apple Pay. Cash will not be accepted.
ONE MORE CHANCE!
Did you miss out on the Kraken presale opportunity in July?
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING FOMO?
You NOW have one more shot to watch, live in person, one of the first preseason games of the inaugural season of the Seattle Kraken, right here in our Barn!
The Everett Silvertips and Seattle Kraken have partnered to bring you one last chance to get your tickets.
Place $100 deposit to secure a Silvertips 14 game pack
AND a ticket to the Kraken preseason game on 10/1 vs the Edmonton Oilers.
You get to pick which area of the arena you'd like to cheer for the home teams. Once you place your deposit, a Silvertips Sales Account Executive will connect with you to finalize your seat location for your Silvertips package and get you set up with a Kraken ticket near the same level (Silvertips tickets & Kraken tickets will not be in the exact same seats). Do not wait. There are LESS THAN 200 TICKETS AVAILABLE. Simply place your deposit and get in on the fun. You will have the opportunity in early September to finalize which games you would like to attend, but you can start planning now! And, there are many options to pay - you can set up an interest-free payment plan, pay in full, or be invoiced for the balance; whatever works best for you. BUT DO NOT WAIT. You don't want to miss out. Twice. That would be sad.
Starting at noon today (Tuesday, August 17), we will be releasing our Kraken + Silvertips ticket package starting at only $345. This covers a ticket to the Kraken preseason game in Everett on 10/1 (very limited new seats have been released) and a 14-game mini-plan for the Silvertips 21/22 season. A $100/seat deposit will get fans in line and activate a priority number. We will then be following up with available seating/package options.