Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Updated: 03/30/2020 at 2:45pm
As directed by Mayor Cassie Franklin and the City of Everett, the Angel Of The Winds Arena, Edward D. Hansen Conference Center, Community Ice Rink, Administration Office and Box Office will be closed until further notice. If you need to reach our box office please call 866-332-8499 or send us a message through this link: https://www.angelofthewindsarena.com/events/box-office/email-the-box-office.
Our general phone line voicemail box will be monitored regularly, so please call and leave a message at 425-322-2600 if you require any general assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
Governor Jay Inslee issued an order to cancel or postpone gatherings of 250 or more people until further notice to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in our region. Spectra, operators of Angel Of The Winds Arena, will be following this order, effective immediately. The safety and well-being of our staff, partners, performers, athletes and guests is our top priority. We will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
- Public usage of the facility including Angel Of The Winds Arena, Edward D. Conference Center, and the Everett Community Ice Rink will be closed effective March 14th.
- All public events with an attendance of 250 or more people are cancelled or postponed until futher notice.
- We will update this page with the most current information as it becomes available to us.
Current Show Changes:
- March 20th Everett Silvertips game - CANCELED
- Cirque du Soleil AXEL (April 9-12) - CANCELED
- Jurassic World Live Tour (May 28-31) - CANCELED
- Cher - RESCHEDULED to October 12th
- Camila Cabello - POSTPONED date coming soon
Please Note: Any changes to ticketed events will be followed up with an email to all ticket holders with further instruction within seven days.
Tickets for future shows are still available for purchase online at angelofthewindsarena.com.
For specific questions about upcoming Silvertips games, please visit their website at everettsilvertips.com or call 425-609-2800.
Read this Q&A for more detailed information about the COVID-19 and the restrictions that have been put in place by the State of Washington and Snohomish County.
For regular, local updates:
Information regarding the isolation and quarantine facility changes: