Everett Taco Fest comes to downtown Everett on Saturday, August 10, delivering an afternoon of outdoor fiesta fun in front of Angel Of The Winds Arena on Hewitt Avenue. The wildly popular homage to tacos offers the bargain-of-a-century with $3 tacos in a wide variety of options, including the traditional chicken, beef and pork and anything-goes tacos from a plethora of local taco makers.
Everett Taco Fest is an exciting “foodie” event and simultaneously a fun people’s choice taco competition, which also features:
- Tiny Taco Dog Beauty Pageant. Watch sassy pups strut their four-legged stuff across the Main Stage. Owners of tiny dogs are invited to register online to compete. Competition slots limited. NOTE: dogs must weigh less than 25 lbs. More info to be announced soon.
- Lucha Libre Wrestling. Enjoy Lucha Libre wrestling from comfortable seating around the ring. Get a chance to meet the wrestlers during the meet-and-greet.
- Tequila Expo Tent. The popular Tequila Expo offers guests the chance to sample a multitude of top-shelf tequilas. A tasting pass is $20 for 10 samples.
- Hot Chili Pepper Contest. Guests can test their taste buds at the hot chili-pepper eating contest. Last person still standing wins a prize.
- Taco Judging. Fans can vote for their choice of “Best Taco.” Votes are tallied and the vendor with the most votes is awarded the coveted “Best Taco” trophy.
For the latest event details, visit angelofthewindsarena.com and follow hashtag #EverettTacoFest on all social media platforms.